Perhaps you must have been able to understand what Google thinks about you. The more knowledge you have about yourself, the more knowledgeable Google is about you. how? For example, if we browse 100 websites in 7 days, then the names of all websites will not be remembered completely.
Google tells us everything we do on the internet such as browsing history, downloading history, video watching history, our favorite songs, and more. If you want to delete history, you can do this in Chrome browser settings. But by doing this, you will not be able to know what information Google has about you. There is a need to download data for this.
What Does Google Know About You?
This question was asked by my friends. So today I am going to tell you the answer to this question. When we do some search on the Internet, our favorite video, audio, websites, places, and games are tracked by tracking Google search history, which one likes the search person. For example, if you login to your Google account and search for something on Google, then Google shows the recording search results of your search history.
You can download all your data from Google to generate all the information related to Google account. This data is related to Google services. In this data you can use Google +, calendar, google drive, blogger, bookmark, google classroom, contact, fit, G Suite, the marketplace, google my business, google pay send, google pay send, transaction history, google photos, mail, maps, google search and Apart from YouTube, you can download a lot of data. If you want to delete your Google account, then download all your data before deleting the account.
How to Know What does Google think about you?
To find this Pata you will have to download your data. Only then you will know how much knowledge Google has about you. To download the data, please follow the steps given below.
Note: Google account is not deleted by downloading data.
1. First of all visit this link: http://takeout.google.com/settings/takeout
2. After Jane on the link, select the product you want to download in the list. If you want to download all the data, then click on select all.
3. Now click on Next at the bottom of the page
4. On the 4th step, select the file format. Whenever I download the Google account for more information, I select the zip file format. After selecting the file format, select “maximum size”. Such as 1gb, 2gb …. 50gb etc.
5. This step is very important. Select the delivery method at Yaha. In the delivery method, we can select Dropbox, Google Drive, or Microsoft OnDrive. By doing this, Google will send a “download” link to your selected account. By clicking on the link, you can easily download your data.
6. Finally, now click on Create Archive.
Now Google will try to send the download link to your selected delivery method for some hours or days. As soon as the email is received, you can open it and download all the information related to your account, products, and Google services.